Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 9- swapsies


So Wednesdays are becoming my favourite day of the week because Kate and I swap some dishes and treats.  We produce in bulk and share, just like a good vegan should!  I think I got the better deal, homemade peppermint chocolates, peanut butter chocolate balls (a real must try), raw brownies, basil pesto, and beetroot and walnut dip.  All made by the fair hand of Kate, so thanks doll.

For lunch I made us some the butternut squash soup from Honestly Healthy with coriander and parsley oil.  Basic ingredients for soup include butternut squash, red onion, garlic, chilli, bouillon powder mixed with water to make a stock, ginger and lemon juice.  The oil added a nice wee touch, coriander leaves, flat leaf parsley, olive oil and cumin. What's not to like?



Dinner was pesto and brown rice pasta.  I struggled to fight Nuala off, she was the lovin' the vegan thang!







No comments:

Post a Comment