Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 5- when the going gets tough

Today was a tough day.  I miss normality (as I see it), cereal, tea and weekend treats with the family.  I made the kids pancakes today and it was torture resisting temptation but I did.  

It's been a pretty full on day with the kids and household chores so my cooking took a back seat.  Couple of product placements though, Eat Natural Toasted Museli Buckwheat is v good and so are the Kallo blueberry and vanilla rice cakes.  The latter were a treat from my sister-in-law, yep all the family are on board to support my crazy antics!

Unfortunately my Ella bread didn't work out to be as tasty as I'd hoped.  Ended up as bird feed today.  It might look good but it was heavy and overly herby (in my opinion).  Sounds like Kate had more luck on the bread front so there is hope!



Tomorrow is a new vegan day and I'm inspired to try more new recipes having relied on left overs today (the beauty of vegan cooking).

No comments:

Post a Comment