Friday 18 July 2014

Day 16- miserable in London

I Well turns out I should have done my homework before travelling.  I am in no doubt that there are some truly fabulous vegan eateries in London, I,however, did not find them and ended up paying £11 for this...



Talk about being ripped off!  Still I did enjoy seeing my pal Alison.

When I'm on, it is difficult as a travelling vegan. Trying to order a vegan, gluten free breakfast was nigh on impossible.  The restaurant guy could only deal with one issue at a time so first he focused the gluten free so kept offering me eggs, bacon, sausage!! When I reminded him about the Veganism, he kept mistook it for vegetarianism.  In the end, I ordered a banana and orange juice.  Fortunately i had brought my own cereal and bought some almond milk from a local offy.  

Note to self: do your research and get in the habit of BYOVB (bring your own vegan bites)

No comments:

Post a Comment