Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 3

I'm writing this having just finished my dinner, Warm Broccoli and Beetroot Spicy Salad c/o 'Deliciously Ella'. It's 10 o'clock and that's me just finished my dinner.  Admittedly I did squeeze in a hot yoga class (how healthy am I?) but still 10 o'clock!!!  That's the downside of being vegan, you do have to be organised and there's quite a lot of prep involved.  No grabbing biscuits from the cupboard or snacking on crisps or even toast (for us gluten frees).  All snacks and treats must be prepared in advance.  So be warned out there potential vegans, resign yourself to hours in the kitchen over a food processor.

I'm slightly dreading the weekend as I associate it with treats and niceties.  Still I'm heading to the West End to buy some vegan wine, which my husband assures me I can get relatively easily.  Will definitely blog about the taste of vegan wine!

Here's my late supper...



Ps please don't think I've gone health mad! I go to 1 yoga class a week (and sometimes not even that).

No comments:

Post a Comment