Monday 7 July 2014

Day 6

Boy this weekend has been tough.  I've found the food restrictions really hard to bare, especially at a time when the family are relaxing and enjoying some QT.  Thankfully I managed to catch some FaceTime with Kate and we had a really good counselling session over our vegan gluten free issues!   I told you that you can't do Veganism alone!!

Anyway, enough moaning, there have been a few positives to my day on the food front like these delish smoothies 



Made with rasperries, nectarines, banana, almond milk, gluten free porridge oats, ice and a few chia seeds.  A good start to your Sunday I feel.

Later I indulged in some more tasty treats...now it might look a little bland and samey on the plate and the steam rising doesn't add to the photo appeal but this meal was bad ass.  Potatoes with whole spices and sesame seeds and Cauliflower Curry.  As Jamie would say, "you need some of this in your life".



No comments:

Post a Comment