Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day 1

Well a good start to the vegan lifestyle today and the sunshine helped too!
Breakfast was gluten free porridge topped with homemade granola.  Lunch was homemade courgette, lettuce and pea soup with rice cakes and nut butter.  Dinner, well see below....



This dish is from the Mollie Katzen's Still Life with Menu, it's a broccoli and mushroom stir fry with soba noodles.  Very tasty indeed. No major changes, although I did reduce the garlic from 6 cloves to 2 (so I could go in to work tomorrow!).  My husband even shared it with me!

Snacks today included homemade granola bars and 'Deliciously Ella's' nut cookies.  Work colleagues were so intrigued that I had to share them out!  Better make more next time to keep up with the demand.  



No comments:

Post a Comment