Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 23 temporarily off the wagon

Well my vegan-following friends... I have a confession to make! Tonight I had a temporary dismount from the gluten-free-vegan wagon.  It was for a good reason though! Several months ago, before this crazy month was even a vegan twinkle in Kirsty's or my eye, I booked a table for tonight at Kitchin, a Michelin-starred restaurant here in Edinburgh for my friend Em's birthday. When it transpired that this hard-to-come-by booking fell within the VGF month I got special dispensation to have the night off to make the most of the occasion.

Me tucking in to my very definitely neither vegan nor gluten-free crowdie cheescake served with Coupar Angus strawberries and strawberry sorbet. 

So, anyway, I was VGF until tea time.  Awesome swapsies at lunchtime - Kirsty's granola honestly one of the highlights of the week thoughout this experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment