Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 7

Marc's birthday today. Every year I make him the cakey treaty thing of his choice instead of a traditional birthday cake. This year the request was for Mars bar crispy cake *sob*. So we made it, and I didn't even lick the spoon or my fingers. Willpower in the house!!

For dinner we had takeaway pizza from La Favourita.  They do a gluten free base option so all that was left was to take it to the vegan max:
Aubergine, artichoke, mushroom and courgettes and no cheese (I mean really though what's the point in cheeseless pizza). The gluten free base was ok actually - the dry crispness of gluten free dough actually sort of works as a pizza base.  The lack of cheese however was a serious issue.  Fortunately I had some vegan pesto in the fridge so that plus a slug of olive oil transformed it into an actually rather tasty proposition.


No comments:

Post a Comment